"Skull & Wrenches" Dickies work shirt - Kustom Rockabilly design
If you are unsure about your size, please consult either your closet, your mom, your wife, or as a last resort, our chart below. If you wear a large shirt from Walmart, you will wear a large shirt from us.
And yes, unfortunately, 2xl and 3xl costs me more, so I do have to charge a little more for those.
All my clothing sizes follow standard North American apparel sizing.
Keep your new rags sweet & smell'n fresh
For extended use:
Turn inside out - should give you at least 1, maybe even 2 more days on the road.
Yes, the t-shirts are pre-shrunk, but it still may shrink more depending on the heat of your dryer, or the number of six packs consumed. Use caution with either of these. Best washed inside out for first couple washings and hang dry, or turn inside out, put it back on, run through the sprinkler with a bar of soap and lay on the driveway till dry - whichever method fits your domestic skill level.
Hoodies and work shirts may shrink a bit - so save some of that electricity and hang to dry on the exercise machine like everyone else. Leave a little room to account for that beer and burger and you will be fine.
Enjoy your new rags
ol' skool cool - with your Rockabilly Skull Mechanics mechanic shirt
Original ~ hand crafted ~ GearHead designed apparel
This is a deluxe 3 color back print and 2 color chest print.
- Original fit with short sleeves.
- Poly cotton twill fabric with stain release.
- 2 chest pockets with flaps.
- Button closure on placket & pocket flaps.
- Generous fit in shoulders and chest
- 5.25 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Wrinkle resistant
- Moisture-wicking for comfortable wear
- Machine wash, hang to dry - or just run through the sprinkler with a bar of soap and lay in the sun - same idea - less work
Traditional Dickies quality & classic style garage / work shirts.